Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

going to buy wotlk

Options
  • 28-12-2008 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

sigh.... after much thought ive decided that im going to go buy this bloody game...

im also thinking that i should move my charactors to a different server or perhaps change guilds cause im just not feeling a part of the guild i was in. ( when i stopped playing ).

// remembers back to the days of raiding mc and bwl them were the days...

anyways has anyone released a guide to reaching 80 with a lock/ rogue yet ? and guides for fishing / cooking ?

just want to level fast and start pvping again. i would raid but i dont have the time to commit for a raiding guild.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

just install questhelper and get going tbh. There are tons of quests and it takes about 6hrs ish per lvl. I have no input on the fishing/cooking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Metamorphosis has almost totally folded anyway now. Plenty of the old meta mafia left floating around a few guilds (The Conspiracy in particular), though they're mostly raiding guilds. Leveling is a joy in the expansion I heard a lot of good things about questhelper but I never bothered with it as I was leveling so fast anyway.

Hit Eland up if you need a hand with anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I'm using this as a lock. Excellent guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

DapperGent wrote: »
    Metamorphosis has almost totally folded anyway now. Plenty of the old meta mafia left floating around a few guilds (The Conspiracy in particular), though they're mostly raiding guilds. Leveling is a joy in the expansion I heard a lot of good things about questhelper but I never bothered with it as I was leveling so fast anyway.

Hit Eland up if you need a hand with anything.

pitty . i aways enjoyed the raids but a well guess it was comming a while

Advertisement