Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help With Dreamweaver CS

Options
  • 28-12-2008 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

I have limited knowledge of web design - all self taught and I have a problem that you may be able to solve for me!

I had been using Dreamweaver 4 for ages and recently changed to Dreamweaver CS.

The website is PHP based (not designed by me) and under the old program it would display the content in the design mode.

Now I try to edit a PHP page in CS and the design mode doesn't show the content yet if I go into code display I can see the content and edit it there!

I am sure it's just a setting in the menus but if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

try changing the view to "developer / coder" mode under the "Window" -> "Workspace Layout"

Advertisement