Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energy Drinks..

• 28-12-2008 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Whats your opinion on them..
    Eg Rockstar,Monster,Redbull, Burn etc..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

kerno wrote: »

Really really really bad for you but tasty all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭kerno

Onkle wrote: »
    Really really really bad for you but tasty all the same
    I know they are there full off Caffeine..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

I love redbull. Though before my college finals I kinda overdosed on it - when i started to cut down on it i had headaches, the shakes etc :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

i used to take a can of red bull or two before a rugby game, havnt played in a few years now. Dont really find they help much any more unless im just really really tired when im doing it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

eeep >.< I dont like them at all , very very bad for you . The smell of red bull makes me feel ill

• Registered Users Posts: 31 winda34

I find the ones from Lidl and Aldi are just as good, if not better and a fraction of the price!

I drink too many however.......:mad: Not good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭nevershutsup

i used to be an energy drink addict , because of my insomnia , helped keep me awake then i kind of went overboard twice last summer with i think two lucozade alerts and i don't know how many red bulls in one eight hour shift.I was out with my ex that night and i got the shakes heart palpatations and feeling sick. had to get him to pull the car over and not drive for ages for fear of being sick. he couldn't drive for an hour.

new years resolution was to give up all energy drinks too much caffeine and bad side effects. - I'm doing well so far

i used to drink all types of lucozade and all types of red bull, never liked blue bear or burn etc, just not as nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

They have their uses, but I tend to go for sugar-free ones when I do need them. Rockstar Sugar-Free is probably my favourite, but Tesco Kick, the Dutch Gold of energy drinks, isn't bad either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

Monster is lovely, lovel stuff. But as said its not reeeeally the healthy option :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,395 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

DOn't like any mentioned, bar some Red Bull with Jager. Lucozade is my one of choice...love it too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I seem to be alone in my house in liking the taste of red bull (if I could get a caffeine free one that'd suit me), my parents said it smells like pig $#!T.
    Rockstar
    Anyone noticed the packaging for Rockstar looks an awful lot like a Beamish can?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Sputnik101

kerno wrote: »

none of them beat cocacola!

Advertisement