Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Humour....

Options
  • 28-12-2008 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

OK it was prob cause I was drunk, but I thought this was hilarious (and pretty harmless) - Someone obviously doesn't want this parked outside their house:

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2674.jpg

Anyone got anything else? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Yet another "I was drunk" post John, yawn:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    Yet another "I was drunk" post John, yawn:rolleyes:

There's an ignore button, if you don't like my posts, USE IT

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: <= Because using rolleyes REALLY gets a point accross

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Well done for posting that picture
    The car is clearly in breach of the formatting required for registration plates as set out in the Vehicle Registration and Taxation Regulations, 1992 (Statutory Instrument (S.I.) 318/92 as amended by Statutory Instrument (S.I.) 432/99).

You should go back to the location and inform the motorist and Revenue..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

How dare you mark a car like that with such prestige! :mad:

Although I did find it quite funny :D

donmeister wrote: »
    How dare you mark a car like that with such prestige! :mad:

Although I did find it quite funny :D

Oi! I didn't mark it, I just spotted it on my way home las nite :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Is that parked on Sea Road? It seemed to be getting a fair share of abuse on Tuesday night:p

tman wrote: »
    Is that parked on Sea Road? It seemed to be getting a fair share of abuse on Tuesday night:p

That's the one! Was walking past it the last night - What do you mean 'it was getting abuse'? People screaming at it? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pipsqueak

Aston baby mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Walked past it on the way to the pub and it looked fine, came back many hours later and it had a bit of an aroma of urine about it, and smear marks all over the windscreen.
    Kind of felt bad for the guy that owns it, then I remembered that the asshole owns a '06 Aston Martin:mad:

Think it belongs to a certain Galway Auctioneer with offices down the Docks - He used to have one, not sure if he still does - bit of a bell end who thinks his opinion matters more than others because he's wealthy - For what it's worth he's as thick as 2 planks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

mx0rh4.jpg
    :confused:

No matter what, that can't be good news!

I remember when that pic first found its way online, someone found her Bebo profile - she was a mingbag I think

-EDIT- A quick Google returns this: http://9am.ten.com.au/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=944014
    Check out the 3rd post, check the username of the poster and then checkout the e-mail address on that notice :eek:

Now check the date that the user made the post: 7th month of the year / July. She then claims she has a 7 month old child. So add 9 months of pregnancy with 7 month old child = she had sexy time 16 months previous to 07/2008. Now minus 16 months from this and you have 03/2007 = SAME MONTH AS PADDY'S DAY :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Now check the date that the user made the post: 7th month of the year / July. She then claims she has a 7 month old child. So add 9 months of pregnancy with 7 month old child = she had sexy time 16 months previous to 07/2008. Now minus 16 months from this and you have 03/2007 = SAME MONTH AS PADDY'S DAY :eek: :eek:

ALso posted on an Australian forum.
    *ponders*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Nice bit of detective work there John.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭chrussell

Ah john I your forum's are funny....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

snubbleste wrote: »
    Well done for posting that picture
    The car is clearly in breach of the formatting required for registration plates as set out in the Vehicle Registration and Taxation Regulations, 1992 (Statutory Instrument (S.I.) 318/92 as amended by Statutory Instrument (S.I.) 432/99).

You should go back to the location and inform the motorist and Revenue..

I hope you get hit by a falling piano:p Or better again, I hope your owner moves to Switzerland and brings you.

@JC, step away from the Buckie bottle...

'cptr

Here's another one for you folks. Taken a few days ago (not by me unfortunately):

Image029.jpg

It's a tent erected outside 'The Arches' Hotel in Claregalway with a note on it saying "Please knock when pub opens" - Don't know if anyone was actually in it but thought it was priceless tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

LOL! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

JC - that Aston isn't the one that belongs to the auctioneer, but you're not far off! The auctioneer and the guy who owns that one seem to have a bit of a competition going to see who has the better Aston DB9 (the one in the photo is a convertible), Range Rover Sport, Rib, Jetski..... The guy who owns the one in the pic isn't as big an AH, though.

Advertisement