Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

request cheapest wireless controller

• 28-12-2008 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

anyone know the cheapest place to buy an xbox 360 controller.

either online or in a shop

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

Zavvi in cork had a load of them thrown into a bargain box for 25 each 20 for wire ones!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Harvey Normans are selling off the Control + 2 game pack for 39.99€.
    The games are Lego Indiana and KungFu Panda so not that good but for 39.99€ that the cheapest I've seen a wireless controller go for.
    Samurai wrote: »
    Zavvi in cork had a load of the thrown into a bargain box for 25 each 20 for wire ones!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,223 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

They sell them on dealextreme for cheap enough. $33.90. Which XE says is €24. Free postage too.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18435

/edit - back ordered, nevermind :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    Harvey Normans are selling off the Control + 2 game pack for 39.99€.
    The games are Lego Indiana and KungFu Panda so not that good but for 39.99€ that the cheapest I've seen a wireless controller go for.
    Tesco also have the pack at this price, if there's no Harvey Normans near by.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Where do Tesco hold xbox stuff? I've never seen them here in Galway anyway. Looking to pick up a new controller too and have only seen them for 50 snots in the shops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

hi there,i seen them on ebay for £20 delivered,i dont think there offical xbox joypads,some kind of oem brand but worth the look at :)

m83 wrote: »
    Where do Tesco hold xbox stuff? I've never seen them here in Galway anyway. Looking to pick up a new controller too and have only seen them for 50 snots in the shops.

Do you know where the Headford Rd Shopping Centre is? At the back is the electronics part of Tesco. Near the toilets. They should be there, if they have any.

Advertisement