Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WBA link

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

BAE sent off. straight red card for over the ball challage with studs showing right in front of the ref steve tanner

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

Cheers for the link Keane. Absolute nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

we are ****e. this time last year beating reading 6-4

poxy result today. nothing went right. we cannot get a goal for love or money and as you said positive note this time last year we got 6!

1st goal was a defo free out for push on dawson. BAE was a big loss. he is one of our best players at the min. no goals against fulham and wba. not lookin good is it?

no good taking a pint off man u and lossing to the teams around us. only pluss side is we are still out of the bottom 3, only on goal difference tho. this was a chance for us to get into the top half of the table today with a win. and with the games that were on it was not a unrealistic ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Cpaw

we are ****e. this time last year beating reading 6-4

Reported. Obscene language is NOT permitted here. Also can you use a CAPITAL letter when starting your sentences like a good little boy.

• Advertisement

Cpaw wrote: »
    Reported. Obscene language is NOT permitted here. Also can you use a CAPITAL letter when starting your sentences like a good little boy.

that has me smiling!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Cpaw wrote: »

Hilarious.

I suggest you find somewhere else to troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Very depressing result today,looks like we're back to square one,when your team has a player sent off early in the game you know your fcuked. it's a tough time to be a spurs fan....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

tippspur wrote: »
    Very depressing result today,looks like we're back to square one,when your team has a player sent off early in the game you know your fcuked. it's a tough time to be a spurs fan....:o

When in recent memory has it not been a tough time to be a Spurs fan. Two decent seasons in recent memory and even one of them was tainted with disappointment and missed chances........bloody ropey lasagne!!

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Sh1t result and I didnt expect much else tbo. We had the initial purple patch when Harry came in and now the players have to realise that we need to dig in and fight like the other teams around us.

Makes me sick how they can raise the game when playing the likes of Arse, Pool & Manyoo but then play sub-standard against the likes of fulham and west brom.

That big arm that Harry likes to put around players shoulders needs to turn into a big boot up the arse for the team and tell them that they need to start pulling their weight against the weaker teams.

We had a couple of dodgy decisions against us today but where is the fighting spirit.

COYS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I just watched the MOTD highlights. Benoit never deserved a red for that - yellow at best, and even that would have been for it being clumsy rather than anything else. The Baggies players tackle was studs-up and high as well. Also, the first goal should have been a free to Spurs for a blatant push in the back. Fair enough Dawson made the most of it but still, a foul is a foul.

Complaining about the referee aside, we look so impotent it's not funny. In the whole highlights, we had one effort, and a weak on at that?! Where is our attacking prowess from the games after Harry took over gone? I'm seriously worried about our form again - 1 point from 2 games where I was expecting at least 4. Definitely not good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

ah it was just poor display all round from spurs referee was poor, but have to get results against the wba ,only seen the highlights but it was as bad a display as ive seen this season.
    a few buys in transfare window gio and hutton back fit should breath a bit of life in (hopefully)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭cxcully

Thanks for the link k=c.....really enjoyable watching a live match wirh a guilty daytime beer at home-if not the result.
    Sending off ballsed everything up but I've seen plenty of teams do the business with one man down. Poor performance all round. BAE is always a liabilty-his attitude stinks. Lennon lively, Modric lightweight and Bentley and Bent very ineffective. Bent just cannot create something out of nothing...it has to be laid on a plate for him...
    Rest of the season in league will not be enjoyable. Where is there a tough defensive midfielder??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Simple Pieman

Probably the worst refereeing display I have seen in a long time. I can understand why Harry was so upset. For the sending off their guy flew in (a bit of a recklessone - sorry Ronan!), there was an awful foul on Bent and the ref gave a throw to WBA. He missed so much.

That said, we were poor despite, as we often do, having a lot of the ball. The best we were looking at was 0-0.

Advertisement