Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback wanted on c902

• 28-12-2008 3:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of getting the C902 on 3Pay and putting by bill sim into it. Can anyony here using the phone please give some feedback as I do not know anyone using it.
    Good points, bad points...is it worth the money (its €299 in store).
    Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Any information please, I know there are many sites available GSMArena ect... but I would really appreciate any advice from peoplr here who are actually using the phone and not just testing/reviewing it.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

just got one if you're still interested...?

got one yesterday.. startin ta really like it. was always holding out for w960 till i seen videos of the slow menus and this phone is really the next ericsson phone i'd want.

really solid, not so much "cool looking", more "slick looking" and fairly understated. it doesnt sync with macbook address book tho without an 8euro plugin.. but nice 320x240 video and the touch buttons for camera work a treat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

€300 is a con, I paid st£200 for mine a few months ago and it must have dropped in price a bit by now... Maybe check out the o2 uk online shop if you have a relative in the UK/up north that you could get it shipped to... (you'd then have to get it unlocked obviously)

It took a while to grow on me, but is definitely a solid phone. The display is spot on for the google mail and google maps apps.
    Prepare to be disappointed by the camera unless you're in a very well lit area
    Battery life is also terrible if you play around with it a lot like me - A charge gives me 5 days of light use and 2-3 of excessive use.
    Definitely worth €200, but €300 is a bit much imo.

i never found a problem with charging a phone every 1 or 2 nights. it's next to my locker anyways.

that's not about c902 by the way, i've only charged it once since i got it.. messed around alot more with the camera setting earlier nd got a much better picture.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

you should go for the c905 much better phone.

Advertisement