Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone doing religion?

Options
  • 28-12-2008 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

I'm completly confused by Aristotles form and matter - anyone able to explain it? Get Plato and Socrates grand, I'm just stuck on this one.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

I would not worried about him when you know plato and the other guy you will be alright you must be picking Q1 instead of Q2

I would do a good Extra topic and work hard on the world Religions as they will come up in most Q's

Whats your Extra topic on???

I have mine done thank god it takes up so much time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭lorna100

the two questions in section one are on different topics? thought the section is mandatory and that the questions are both from that section - so how can you eliminate one totally?

extra topic - ok I dont get you, im doing the search for meaning section, christianity, moral desicion making(morality), worship, prayer and ritual, and for the project im doing a faith that promotes peace - being honest our teacher is terrible and im trying to make the best of it myself.

Would you be able to explain the choices thing to me? So far (6th year) we have covered the seach for meaning, christianity, and half of morality. What have you done? I've eight subjects and after the mocks I might consider dropping it, which I really dont want to do.

Thanks

Advertisement