Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Storm tarriff question

• 28-12-2008 4:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

I've asked this in a few Vodafone stores and gotten a few differing answers...

I'm on a special tarriff and so if I upgrade to a storm i'll pay my €30 per month and an additional €25 for the 1GB Blackberry email add on. I need to do this because I get quite a large amount of minutes, texts and bandwidth for the thirty quid and i've no interest in downgrading that.

Can I use my bundled Vodafone Live bandwidth to use the Blackberry email client? I don't mean to use as push email, but in a standard send/receive manner.

Basically... what functionality do I lose if I don't pay the extra €25?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

aidanpower wrote: »
    I've asked this in a few Vodafone stores and gotten a few differing answers...

I'm on a special tarriff and so if I upgrade to a storm i'll pay my €30 per month and an additional €25 for the 1GB Blackberry email add on. I need to do this because I get quite a large amount of minutes, texts and bandwidth for the thirty quid and i've no interest in downgrading that.

Can I use my bundled Vodafone Live bandwidth to use the Blackberry email client? I don't mean to use as push email, but in a standard send/receive manner.

Basically... what functionality do I lose if I don't pay the extra €25?

I'm curious about this too, cause afaik, without the bb 'add-on' there's no email and web... But that may not be true.
    So, anyone?

Advertisement