Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a big skate ramp?

Options
  • 28-12-2008 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

I recently got into skateboarding and I was wondering does anybody have any thoughts of were I can get a good, big skate ramp?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

If below is the kind of ramp you're looking for PM me.

67225.gif
    67226.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭NeilMcEoigheann

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=73142&cat=42

i think that is what you are looking for....

halfpipe3.jpghalfpipe2.jpghalfpipe.jpg
    Yeah they're almost identical, I mean look at that quality construction! ;)
    Neil I'm guessing you don't skate, that ramp is deathtrap!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Haha, you can already see some of the ply chipping off the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Groe

how much are your ramps shagman?

• Advertisement

Well I custom make them to your requirements but generally they are in the €2.5 - €3.5 K range. A lot of money for your average skater I know , but as you can see they aren't 4ft wide "twiglets"!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Groe

Ye in this recesion your average 15 year old will be saving for quite a while :P Would they be good for bmx?

Yeah mostly it's the parents paying for them. Time to start washing yer Da's car every sunday!
    I've been BMXing since 81 so no problem building a more bike friendly ramp. We were 15 when we first started building ramps so I'd say go and study www.rampplans.org and other similar sites and build one yourself.

Advertisement