Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning something to No Name

Options
  • 28-12-2008 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hope this is the right place. I received hair extensions from a friend for Chrismas. Nice thought because I had gone on about how much I wanted them but they're not my colour and I'd gone off the idea anyway. She gave me the receipt but she bought them on Fri 14th of Dec and it will be this Friday before I get back to Dublin so just wondering is it too late to take them back after 3 weeks to get a refund or credit note? Does anyone know how long the cut off point is before you can bring something back to a shop? In particular No Name? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

It'll be grand as long as they're in original condition. Expect a credit note, you won't get a refund.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

SW81 wrote: »
    Hope this is the right place. I received hair extensions from a friend for Chrismas. Nice thought because I had gone on about how much I wanted them but they're not my colour and I'd gone off the idea anyway. She gave me the receipt but she bought them on Fri 14th of Dec and it will be this Friday before I get back to Dublin so just wondering is it too late to take them back after 3 weeks to get a refund or credit note? Does anyone know how long the cut off point is before you can bring something back to a shop? In particular No Name? Thanks.

There's no actual specific date in general because, legally, shops don't have to give you a return at all if the goods aren't faulty.

Sadly noname's website is not up and running so I can't give better advice than that- If they are in their packaging and you have the reciept, you stand good chance of getting exchange or maybe a refund.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Thanks very much, a credit note would be fine, I was just worried it would be too late so hopefully they'll take them back. Thanks for your help guys :)

Advertisement