Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receiver problem

Options
  • 28-12-2008 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

Ok, So I went to get my gear together for tomorrow, I was going to use my Dboys M4 CASv, I picked it up and noticed the upper receiver cover or whatever its called (the actual body of the gun) was hinging forward.

It turns out the two clips at the back that back bolt/screw went through are broken so there's now nothing holding the back end of the top of the receiver down so it just hinges forward now. I thought Dboys bodies were full metal but mines plastic :(

I assume there's pretty much no way of fixing it bar getting a donor upper receiver from another m4

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

Doomofman wrote: »
    Ok, So I went to get my gear together for tomorrow, I was going to use my Dboys M4 CASv, I picked it up and noticed the upper receiver cover or whatever its called (the actual body of the gun) was hinging forward.

It turns out the two clips at the back that back bolt/screw went through are broken so there's now nothing holding the back end of the top of the receiver down so it just hinges forward now. I thought Dboys bodies were full metal but mines plastic :(

I assume there's pretty much no way of fixing it bar getting a donor upper receiver from another m4

Any thoughts?

You probably might have to get a new reciever.Someone should have one lying around.

Advertisement