Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Att: Dublin minimal/psychedelic/dubstep/electronic+ DJs

• 28-12-2008 8:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Leap of faith required! Excuse the lack of info, I know I should give more but I can't just yet.

I'm looking for two DJs who play (and love), and are familiar with the following music:

Downtempo, experimental, minimal, ambient, experimental, post-rock, trip hop, psychedelic, electronica, dubstep and a bit of house.

I know it's vague guys, but please get in touch with your experience and links to mixes if poss.

Basically, I have a dream :)

ish.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

What do you want these two DJs to do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭insafehands

Guess that would help :)

I want to pay them to play music at a venue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Right... I'm not really at that stage yet, only learning! Sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

i play stuff like aphex twin, squarepusher,kraftwerk and more obscure artists as well as my own stuff along with my synths - i can do this live if ya want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Tuff Break

Hey hows it going!! Your post caught my eye!! wondering if you are still looking for people to play?? I play pretty much everything from deep minimal house and techno to a lot more upbeat drum and bass and various harder styles of electronica!!
    Be great to play!!
    Jeff

• Advertisement
Advertisement