Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballybofey: getting make up done

Options
  • 28-12-2008 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Looking for somewhere to get my makeup done for a wedding in jan (just a guest, not the bride!) Anyone suggest someone and somewhere in Ballybofey that's within walking distance of the Villa Rose hotel?

Muchly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Dont wear the stuff myself ;) but I'll make a couple of inquiries locally and will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Much appreciated, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

There's a spa in the villa rose. They do eyebrow-shaping etc so they probably do make up as well. Give them a buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Not sure if you know Ballybofey well but there is a girl who has a beauty salon above Gallaghers Bakery in the shopping centre. Its just about 3 mins walk from the Villa Rose. I'll see if I can get a phone number and PM it.

Advertisement