Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Last in the series of TOP GEAR NOW

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

TV torrent links allowed? The site is only tv links no warez etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Got to watch it this evening. Quality show! I enjoyed every single minute of it. It's on par with the Polar special and nearly as good as the two US ones!

Good stuff, lads! With the Aus and US getting their own TG shows I'm starting to wonder whether they'll have challenges against one another in the next series..as I can't really imagine any more reasons to go off abroad. Could be easily proven wrong though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

maidhc wrote: »
    It was funny, but too long, and all a bit pointless. I see why the show has got such huge appeal, but as far as cars go it has long since settled on the lowest common denominator.

I think people here are over analysing the show. . . It was quality great laugh from start to finish. .

Advertisement