Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joanie Laurer (chyna) found passed out

• 28-12-2008 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

From tmz.com
    Former WWE Diva Joanie Laurer (Chyna) was found passed out in her home with cuts on her arm and rushed to the hospital at 5AM Saturday morning. Her high blood alcohol level prevented doctors from performing a psychiatric evaluation.

TMZ caught up with Laurer at the hospital and she said, "All I really want right now is a hamburger and fries right now."

Obviously a suicide attempt..The woman has screwed up her life so badly..A mess both physically & mantally imo..She has thrown her life down the loo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

She started to get seriously fûcked up after that X Pac thing. She doesn't seem to have much going for her these days saddly... Wrestling is not an option anymore, her attempt at acting past with no success.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

From tmz.com

Obviously a suicide attempt..The woman has screwed up her life so badly..A mess both physically & mantally imo..She has thrown her life down the loo

Dont think its that obvious in fairness.Isnt it possible she got soused,fell over and cut her arm in the resulting fall?
    cuts on her arm

Singular.
    high blood alcohol level

Soused.
    All I really want right now is a hamburger and fries

Not really the thoughts I would equate with the aftermath of a failed suicide attempt.More like a session.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Its mad to think how young she is.
    Never knew why TNA didnt look to sign her.

Anyone else see her on Sabrina the teenage witch?:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Thats some sad sad stuff. Just read the article about her on wikipedia and she seems to have had quite a tough life and from what i can tell is an incredibly insecure person.

It's quite obvious that all the drug abuse is catching up with her no matter which story you believe.

Her management team are now saying she "made an error with her prescribed medication" and mixed it with alcohol, which caused her to fall into a mirror. This reminds me of the excuse making of Jake Roberts manager after his most recent public incident.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭herewegoagain

The above is obviously an excuse for a failed suicide attempt sadly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Thats some sad sad stuff. Just read the article about her on wikipedia and she seems to have had quite a tough life and from what i can tell is an incredibly insecure person.

I didn't read the full Wikipedia article but it seems from the references that a lot of it is sourced from Chyna's book. Dave Meltzer went through it in his review for it and pointed out a ton of lies that were printed in it, so while she's obviously got a messed up life, don't believe everything that you read there

Fozzy wrote: »
    I didn't read the full Wikipedia article but it seems from the references that a lot of it is sourced from Chyna's book. Dave Meltzer went through it in his review for it and pointed out a ton of lies that were printed in it, so while she's obviously got a messed up life, don't believe everything that you read there

Well obviously anything on wiki needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. I seriously doubt though that Chyna would exagerate how messed up she is/ has been in her book - if anything, i would have thought she would try to play down that side of things!

I presume you meant that Meltzer went through the book for his review as opposed to the wiki article?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I presume you meant that Meltzer went through the book for his review as opposed to the wiki article?

Yeah

Fozzy wrote: »
    Yeah

Well in that case, i stand by my argument that it's unlikely that Chyna would exagerate how messed up she is or has been in her book. I seriously fail to see why she would do that! If anything, i would have thought she would have tried to play down how messed up she is!

What words of wisdom did Meltzer have on it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Well in that case, i stand by my argument that it's unlikely that Chyna would exagerate how messed up she is or has been in her book. I seriously fail to see why she would do that! If anything, i would have thought she would have tried to play down how messed up she is!

Have you read the book?

I feel really sad for her and you would fear the worst for her.

• Advertisement

Have you read the book?

Havn't read it but i'd be interested in reading it in light of recent events. According to Fozzy, most of the wikipedia article about her is based on her book - that article paints a bleak enough picture to say the least! Have you read the book yourself? If so, what's your opinion of it?
    I feel really sad for her and you would fear the worst for her.

I also feel really sad for her, she's obviously in a bad way. Fingers crossed she can turn it around!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I bought the book and only managed to get through two thirds of it which is very unusual for me as I usually tough it out when it comes to books I don't like. It's in the top 3 worst books I have ever read .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Saw her on celebrity rehab. She seemed very quiet. Like, dangerously quiet.

Advertisement