Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for the ladies

Options
  • 28-12-2008 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

This got locked in After Hours after 4 posts but this is actually a thread where I'm NOT just posting to piss people off.

So here's my question:

Why are there far more totally useless, untalented women than there are men?

Throughout my time in school, the work place and college, I've noticed this trend of completely useless women all around me.

A man of little intelligence will most of the time be able to fall back on physical strength as an attribute.

But the vast number of completely talentless women is surprising. They even confess to not being able to do the things one would expect a woman to be able to do. e.g. cook.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Oh dear, you've just gone and got a ban from Rec.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement