Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mohaa Online

Options
  • 29-12-2008 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Hey,
    Just wondering does anyone still play this legend multiplayer online anymore?If so add me as a comerade/buddy as it'd be cool to play with some more irish people.

[-I.C.E-]^RichCRX is my username and I'm member of the [-I.C.E-] clan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Lmao :P

Played it for...err..will be 5 years in 2009, though not much in the past year since COD4 came out :o

There is also a league ...always has been the best and friendliest...the ATI league, which still does Mohaa

http://www.ati-league.co.uk ....custom maps :D...dmw obviously

I'll be back there competing this year with {DoWUK}, maybe cya on the battlefield

There also was a Team|Ire who used to play against other International teams such as Ger, Swe, NL, Eng etc ...but recently broke up

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭RichCRX

ya used to play it years ago when it first was out then stopped went through all other games like cod but eventually have come back to this again and im hooked and got the house mate hooked on it to.recently got asked to join the clan so was delighted and hope to compete in the leagues with them.

Its a shame the international thing broke up,would be cool if it was still there. Its just a balls playin off a 1.00 version game where theres no updates for it and not as many servers.

Still best multiplayer imo!!!its just so addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

COD1 > MOHAA :p (those were the days ;))

Actually RichCRX, the mohaa community plays on V.1.11

Its been out years, and should be available off sites like Mohaa planet etc, youll find LOADS of servers running it, in fact...most if not all !

I think its called UK-US v1.11 patch or something

http://medalofhonor.filefront.com/file/English_Patch;5511

http://www.xfire.com/downloads/127/

Enjoy

patch never worked for me for some reason:mad:

• Advertisement

If you installed using the warchest you will already be on the latest version

From memory...start your own multiplayer game...

Open the console window - and type

clientinfo or serverinfo

In the text that appears you will see the version

Otherwise just google UKUS patch v1.11

ya have the warchest but never worked on v1.11 server just 1.00.Just annoying when i can't find good servers sometimes.

Add me to xfire ' seantheman'

You dont use the ingame browser...its useless ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

your registry doesnt believe you have the game installed, google for a registry patch fix that will allow you to install the patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

god i hate mohaa

• Advertisement

Hahaha...mohaa ftw !!!

Was the best online FPS back in the day, had a clan match there the other night in it for the first time in years...was excellent fun

You already have teh 1.11 i'd say, try go onto the =[BAD]= server or one of the main ones. Theyll all be running the 1.11 and you wont be able to get on them otherwise

Else..open console as i said

Type - serverinfo

4th line down..you should see version

I think mine is Medal Of Honor Allied Assault v.1.11 winx-86 March 2002 or something like that

checked it there and server is 1.00.I'll try the registry fix thing as i think that was the problem before it wasn't recognising the game.

for the person who said bad about mohaa...well you should be tied to a pole a be shot:Dits an unbelievable multiplayer even after all these years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Doc47

I play MOHAA online with various servers, but cant find irish site ?
    Do u have one ?
    TIA

Hey Doc,

I don't play mohaa on public servers anymore, though i know a load of people whoe do. However my clan still plays Mohaa matches in a league every thursday. The maps consist of the 3 stock maps and the best custom maps

The league is very friendly and fun and has been running a long time.

http://www.moh.ati-league.co.uk

It also has a cod4 league too to it.

The mohaa community has been getting smaller in recent years, but the clans in there still enjoy the game :)

Some Irish players I know are also in clans such as =SWE= and =TKZ=

Anyways, if you feel up to or are interested in match play, gis a shout

{DoWUK} website - http://www.dowuk.co.uk ;)

Advertisement