Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

If you won the lotto..........what would you buy???

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

2005-Ford-GT-2.jpg

Chevrolet%20Camaro%20Bumblebee.jpg

:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭TheGreatest

first of all this one, she might have a bit of a mileage on but my childhood dream...

claudia-schiffer.jpg

then...

aa465d38316f037de434cdc8a02465a1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

check out Top Gear - BBC 2 now......have a feeling it might one of two of our contenders!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

cjmcork wrote: »
    check out Top Gear - BBC 2 now......have a feeling it might one of two of our contenders!!!

As much as they say the Gumpert is ugly......i think it's nice!!

apollo0607ru3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

ugly car - haven't seen some of these clips before............watched the Departed last night.............!!!lol at the Tom Cruise comment...........'i attend the church with jesus'.............

• Advertisement
Advertisement