Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building a new pc..

Options
  • 29-12-2008 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi guys, been reading some of the stickys and the info is really good, very intresting in building my own gaming pc. Problem is it'll be a total first for me...is there any good guides or books I could look at?? I'll probably get one of the set ups on the gaming pc sticky but it's the whole putting it together and all that ya know....all help will be greatly appreciated thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Armedcor

Sorry I probably didn't explain myself too well...the links about building pc's are great but I was kinda looking for books and stuff that actually teaches about computers and components, just kinda want to learn as a new hobby :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Best thing is google. Will tell you loads about each of the components such as cpu/graphics/ram.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

I saw a book in PC World the other day called How to build a PC.

Looked perfect for a first time builder tbh.

Advertisement