Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TitRClit

• 29-12-2008 2:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

kids.. i need help..
    ok so im thinkin the last 3 or more years i wanna get an "interesting" intimate piercing, sooo i am thinkin and would really appreciate opinions from GUYS and girls who have had it done..

do i get my nipple pierced...
    - ladies, does it hurt, heal quick and is it still sore??
    - men, attractive/unattractive

or..

do i get my clit pierced...
    - ladies, is it embarrasing to be done, is it sore, is it better for sex etc?
    - men, attractive/unatractive, better 4 sex etc? :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

clit would be so cool. Nipple not so much. Do it do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Seraphicblue

Personally, I find the nipple to be attractive...but hey I'm posting on a body mod forum:) so i'm kinda biased.
    As for clit, research that if you're thinking of getting it done, this might be helpful linky

Although according to one person I know, its fantastic for sex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 coconut-butter

thankin u kindly, gotta do some research on the clit one, i think ill have more balls to get my tit out for a piercer rather than the clit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

thankin u kindly, gotta do some research on the clit one, i think ill have more balls to get my tit out for a piercer rather than the clit

If you go to a reputable piercer (and I would HIGHLY recommend Steve in Snakebite) then it doesn't matter what part of your anatomy you are getting pierced, they would be professional, and courteous and hygienic.

Regarding the 'clit piercing', it's generally recommended that you get the hood pierced, as opposed to the clit itself. This will not make any difference to a man during sex, but may provide extra stimulation for the lady. Likewise with the nipple piercing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

Not any places will peirce the clit its self, its safer to have the hood peirced.

so far this morning i have read 3 threads u started, good luck with all the body mods ur planning for 2009, sounds like ur gona be a busy girl;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

do i get my nipple pierced...
    - ladies, does it hurt, heal quick and is it still sore??
    - men, attractive/unattractive

just to answer that one, yep, it does hurt, got mine done about 4months ago, and not entirely healed up yet, and nope not still sore at all. hehe, was never sore once twas done, was just brilliantly tingly for a few weeks, and still is whenever i brush off it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

As a girl who has had both done, here's my experiences/thoughts:

Nipple- takes a bit longer to heal. I thought it hurt a little less but that doesn't mean anything really, as pain is different for everyone. It was sensitive for a while in that any bumps or roughness made it sore and angry. Wear loose, comfortable clothing on the day.

Clit- well, first off, don't get your actual clitoris pierced, and don't go near any piercer that is willing to pierce it. A genuine clitoris piercing is pretty extreme, painful, risky and very few women are anatomically suited to it. I would be wary of any piercer willing to do it on someone who doesn't know exactly what they'd be letting themselves in for. What the vast majority of women get is a clitoral hood piercing.

You can get it done in two different ways- horizontal (across) and vertical (down). Vertical is probably the most popular, as it's the one that has the benefit of stimulating the clitoris, while the horizontal one doesn't usually do that. If you go to a good piercer, he or she will be able to give you all the details of both and help you choose which you want to go for, and be able to check to make sure you're anatomically suited to whichever piercing you want. And yes, it is better for sex, moreso for you than the partner.

Healing wise, my hood was ridiculously quick to heal, and there was no pain after the initial piercing. Wear loose pants or a skirt on the day and you'll be sorted (if you feel shy, it can be less scary to pull up a skirt than removing pants :) )

And to be honest, I'd take men out of the equation and ask yourself what YOU really want and not go with what guys say is attractive ;) that's just my 10c.

If you live in Dublin or can travel there (I went to a studio in Dublin specifically for my hood) then I would HIGHLY recommend Steve in Snakebite because he is amazing and will put you at ease no matter how scared you are. He won't rush you either and will tell you everything you need to know about your piercings. Good luck with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I think clit piercings are a bit skanky. Nipple ones are nice, but only if it's a bar (I hate nipple rings.)

so far this morning i have read 3 threads u started, good luck with all the body mods ur planning for 2009, sounds like ur gona be a busy girl;)[/quote]

Ive already got piercings and tat's else where so that is why im writing, to expand ya know

otherwise i appreciate all your comments and when i said clit piercings i was more a less thinking along the lines of the hood anyway .. so i think the nipple is prob what im gonna go for to be honest, sounds a bit more sensible and a little less embarassing .. thanks guys :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

hood is easier to heal, less painful and less likely to reject. from the day I got it done a decade ago, til now, no problems.

my nipples, on the other hand, never healed, hurt like hell, I lost sensation and I got pretty heavy duty scarring. I can't not recommend it highly enough.

• Advertisement

hot2def wrote: »
    hood is easier to heal, less painful and less likely to reject. from the day I got it done a decade ago, til now, no problems.

my nipples, on the other hand, never healed, hurt like hell, I lost sensation and I got pretty heavy duty scarring. I can't not recommend it highly enough.

Cool, thanks..
    No im very indicisive lol... most of the research ive done is telling me no to both but i WANT both but im thinking of scarring and sensation loss etc :mad: awww well maybe some day ill make up my mind

Its more likely that the clit itself will end up with a loss of sensation and the fact that it is a dangerous piercing is why most people say no to it.
    The benefits and safety of the hood is why its reccomended.

As for the nipple....it depends, with such piercings (IMO) its dependant on the size of the nipple, the skill of the piercer and the aftercare you give it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

As for the nipple....it depends, with such piercings (IMO) its dependant on the size of the nipple, the skill of the piercer and the aftercare you give it

I assure you, I have big nipples, both were done by good piercers (Celestial and Snakebite), and the aftercare couldn't have been better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

ive been with a afew girsl with pearced nipples and thuaght it was hawt... as for the hood i know a girl who has it done but i look at her like my sister... so not so hot but on a woman i was seeing good be i mean its your body and whatever makes you happy.....

hot2def wrote: »
    I assure you, I have big nipples, both were done by good piercers (Celestial and Snakebite), and the aftercare couldn't have been better.

well thats me wrong:)
    maybe your body doesnt like those type of piercings?

Blue, has no idea really and is now reduced to guessing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

It happens. Mine never healed either. I'd like to give them another try sometime...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Why not get both?

As a guy, I find them both attractive on a woman.
    Personally, my nipple was a pain in the ass to heal, took forever, bled alot when I got it done. I never got that enhanced sensation from it, but I know a girl that does so maybe girls feel it more than guys:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

LD 50 wrote: »
    Why not get both?

As a guy, I find them both attractive on a woman.
    Personally, my nipple was a pain in the ass to heal, took forever, bled alot when I got it done. I never got that enhanced sensation from it, but I know a girl that does so maybe girls feel it more than guys:confused:

I get that as well, both are a lot more sensitive and "ticklish" now.

They didn't bleed either, I think there may have been a drop on one of them but nothing noticeable.

They're healing nicely, left one's completely healed, right one (done a few months ago) still gets crusty, which can be a bitch to clean from a ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i have both,prefer the nipple piercings though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

http://www.ringsofdesire.com/femalegenital.html <--- link NSFW! Click at your own risk

i tfound this, its very helpfull, ive been thining of getting it done myself!

• Advertisement

sorry will, i forgot the nsfw! yeah...its very nsfw...i thought it was a given since this thread is all about clit piercings, and clit piercings arent safe for work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yeah but there's no pictures of them :) anywho yeah fun stuff eh?

i was refering to the useful information!

haha no harm done, i hope, people could have got a kick or a nasty shock.

either way the info is very useful and valid, and the best ive seen so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭oldmantime

both are very sexy, my gf got her hood pierced 6 days ago and it is pretty much fine now (obviously not healed but I mean no soreness or problems with it). Nipples, can only speak from my experience, mine took an age to heal (close to a year) and was sore on and off the whole time, female nipples tend to be more problematic than males afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Who? You, or them?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

LD 50 wrote: »
    Who? You, or them?:rolleyes:

Me, mister rolleyes!

Yea, kinda disturbing alright.

...But I still cant help but be fascinated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Quick question?!

Do you think it would be a bad idea to go get my clithood done if im rugby training twice a week?! :o

Probably a silly question but fook it im asking anyway! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Wouldn't be advisable Jemmy, best to do it in the off season :)

Advertisement