Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TitRClit

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Jemmy wrote: »
    Quick question?!

Do you think it would be a bad idea to go get my clithood done if im rugby training twice a week?! :o

Probably a silly question but fook it im asking anyway! :p
    very bad idea unless you let it heal fully before you train

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Ah no! Thought you'd say that, well it may wait a bit longer so! :(

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

Jemmy wrote: »
    Quick question?!

Do you think it would be a bad idea to go get my clithood done if im rugby training twice a week?! :o

Probably a silly question but fook it im asking anyway! :p

which position do u play "hooker"

if u get it done then maybe a bit of padding to cushion it as in a sanatry towel ;)

Loose head prop, but we are only a development team don't contest scrums so theres no arms up between the legs! lol
    So it's just whatever happens when I'm tackled! :D

A towel wouldn't do much when some girl is killing you on the ground! :P
    Have you not seen some of the female rugby players out there! lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

You'd need about 2-3 weeks to heal it safely... if ya can fit it in or take some time off training it may be feasable

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

In my experience: They heal quickly BUT for that first week they have a chance of bleeding if knocked. They get one or two crusties which isn't a lot, but those crusties hurt like a mofo if they happen to make contact with the freshly-pierced hole. And last of all, the twisting/shifting/movement is a very uncomfy and strange experience for the first week or so.

It's not going to be a pain in the arse like a freshly pierced navel or cartilage, but it's just not the type of piercing that goes too well with rugby when it's fresh ;)

Thanks, i kinda knew all that but was hoping I was wrong. Wanted to get it done for so long and finally got the courage! May wait til just before i go to New Zealand!

Well before then >.<

Long travelling with recycled air on planes, added stress, fatique, body under huge pressure best to get it done well before you go

hate to be harbinger of bad buzz and news :(

Will wrote: »
    Well before then >.<

Long travelling with recycled air on planes, added stress, fatique, body under huge pressure best to get it done well before you go

hate to be harbinger of bad buzz and news :(

Ok enough from you already! :mad:

Only jokin!
    No sorry well I meant about a month before!

Usually it's preferred to have it well healed around 3months or so

il shut up now :)

• Advertisement

Usually it's preferred to have it well healed around 3months or so

il shut up now :)

Yeah? :(

Ah Will, your killing me here! :P

Go chat to a piercer and see what they recommend for ya :)

when ya heading away again? maybe just attend training but don't get involved in the physical side, just run n stuff? a bang in the lady bits is sore so i hear :( would be even worse with a piercing

Go chat to a piercer and see what they recommend for ya :)

when ya heading away again? maybe just attend training but don't get involved in the physical side, just run n stuff? a bang in the lady bits is sore so i hear :( would be even worse with a piercing

Yea I was going to drop in somewhere in town maybe friday, but havent even decided where yet! Off the end of May, can't wait just got my visa approved! No physical stuff, that takes all the fun away! Ah no i think we finish around mid/end of March so should be early enough.

If ya want recommendations pm me :)

Well you gotta equate what's more important to you, a nice healthy piercing, low contact or a v angry piercing and lots of contact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

Wouldn't be advisable Jemmy, best to do it in the off season :)

I did not read the thread, and took this to be innuendo

duuurt!

Advertisement