Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inject - A - Tan

• 29-12-2008 2:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Well i know this one may rattle a few cages..
    Recently i was informaed of this IMO greatest invention ever, basically the product is called 'Melanotan'
    It is pretty much this chemical that you inject into your stomach i think 3 times a week, it builds up your tan gradually over as little as 3 weeks, its not available on irish shelves but i know a couple of people who can get this stuff for 100 euro, (syringes, needles, and 100mls of melanotan)
    check out the you tube link below and have a look it seems to be a hit with some people in the US but as for personally injecting myself with a substance that isnt necesarily legal in Ireland.. ?
    I dont know..
    I use sun beds weekly and have quite sallow skin any ways but dark skin is nice skin to me..
    what do u lot think??

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=0g6QXkE68io

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

I wouldnt be into injecting mysel but would definitely gosomewhere to have it done noprobs....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.i.t.h.i.u.m

I dunno, I don't like the sound of it:eek:
    The bottled stuffs bad enough as it is to use, at least you can wash it off:pac:
    oompa lommpa-ed for life, i think ill pass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-wellbeing/health-news/doctors-warn-against-use-of-melanotan-to-top-up-tans-1023095.html

Why would you knowingly inject something into your body that hasn't been properly tested yet and which is ILLEGAL here at the moment?

Jeez, what some people will do for a tan! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 coconut-butter

it has been tested in the US and Australia, and there hasnt been any know bad side effects apart from nausea, increased libido and loss of appetite...
    i just think its stupid that its not passed in ireland..

wouldnt u prefer to see people with a natural lookin tan from injections than plonkers going around looking tangoed ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

it has been tested in the US and Australia, and there hasnt been any know bad side effects apart from nausea, increased libido and loss of appetite...
    i just think its stupid that its not passed in ireland..

wouldnt u prefer to see people with a natural lookin tan from injections than plonkers going around looking tangoed ??

now i want it more...for the last bit - appetite-gettanned and sliminonego,saving all round:rolleyes::p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Fiii

Personally I would rather people get off this 'must have a tan' look and just embrace what colour their skin actually is, but whatever you want to do to your body...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Not really for this forum, more suited to fashion and appearance me thinks, or the medicine biology forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement