Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thin Lizzy Documentary - RTE1 RIGHT NOW!

• 29-12-2008 3:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

Didn't even know about it, just stumbled onto it. It's on for another hour according to the text.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Ah balls. Missed it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I saw this advertsised yesterday but it was on too late for me. Should've recorded it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

It was pretty good. Kinda skimmed over a lot of stuff but what was there was entertaining. You forget how good Lizzy were, it's nice to get a reminder that you ought to listen to them more often.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Damn it, missed it. Didnt even know it was on.

I met Philo back in the day. He even saw me playing!(Drums, not guitar obviously:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Blademan

I seen it last night is was great looking at the old footage from the archives of the real rock king of Ireland and that was Phil Lynott but just to let you know this was a repeat because it was on TV before.. I am 100% sure i seen this on skyTV (Biography Chanel) But Phil Lynott's music still lives on and he is a true Irish Rock Star.. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement