Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telekinetics, real or fake?

Options
  • 29-12-2008 8:23am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

hey all..

ive always been interested in the paranormal and especially in areas of telekinetics.

for some reason ive always believed that one day, i could achieve some kind of tk...

what i want to know,, is,, can anybody actually move **** with the power of their mid? has anyone here ever done it?

is there a method you can learn?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

It would be fairly easy to demonstrate under laboratory conditions if it were possible, however, to date, I don't think this has been done.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Honestly who wouldn't want to be able to move stuff solely with the power of their minds?

I can't believe you're actually asking this question though. Maybe you could find a Jedi to let you in on their secrets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

SkepticOne wrote: »
    It would be fairly easy to demonstrate under laboratory conditions if it were possible

All the negative vibes from the skeptical scientists would inevitably affect the result though, so y'see it can't be tested.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

there must be something out there, i have to say,, turning the page of the phone book looks real enough.. you can see his mouth, he doesnt blow, and i dont believe the displacement fof air from his body when he bent down would be strong enough to do that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Come on man, why does there "have to be something out there"?!

Advertisement