Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit card?

• 29-12-2008 9:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭

rite I'm looking for a credit card (just for online shopping) nost forms ive seen you have to earn at least €23k (my job is near 20k) a year but i only want a card with a limit of €400-500 per month, anyone know of any easier to get credit cards?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

3V have a top upable credit card, it operates like a pre pay debit card
    another option is to establish a paypal account, you can transfer money from a current account into it, it does take a bout a week to set up and 3 - 5 banking days to transfer money, but it works

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

i dont trust the 3v card for some reason and herd they can be expensive to use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

3v is good but can be a pain in the arse after a while.

A friend of mine got a visa card from Tesco personal finance, and he was on a similar wage to you as he is a trainee accountant. Think you can sign up at tesco.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

didnt know tesco did credit cards i tought it was just loans and finance ill have a look at the application later ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

MBNA have no minimum wage requirement and are usually quite quick at getting an account open and card sent out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

TGi666 wrote: »
    didnt know tesco did credit cards i tought it was just loans and finance ill have a look at the application later ;)

I wouldnt want a Tesco card, because they dont have online functions.
    CSC wrote: »
    MBNA have no minimum wage requirement and are usually quite quick at getting an account open and card sent out.

Mbna are usually very quick and seem to ask the fewest questions.

Aib 'Click' or 'Be' cards have a €20K eligibility.

Advertisement