Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia Student

Options
  • 29-12-2008 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

I heard a rumour but havent found anything online about it. Aparently Ozz is recruiting european students to study here, you get free education and an allowance weekly with a contract that you then stay in the country and work for a number of years to fill the skills shortage gap. A friend told me this but i have looked everywhere online and found nothing, is it bull?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

mrDuke wrote: »
    I heard a rumour but havent found anything online about it. Aparently Ozz is recruiting european students to study here, you get free education and an allowance weekly with a contract that you then stay in the country and work for a number of years to fill the skills shortage gap. A friend told me this but i have looked everywhere online and found nothing, is it bull?

I just have one question for you .... Would you like to buy some Magic Beans?

No all bull, Oz students don't get free eduction, why would they offer it to europeans? I think a serbian pimp is just trying to trick you mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭aiecquest

You have to pay but if you study occupation in demand you may have enough points to apply for permanent residency
    http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/885/

Advertisement