Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Late Late Joe Dolan special

• 29-12-2008 10:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have a recording of this show I could borrow - my mother in law is/was a big fan and missed the show.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

i have it on sky+. Ill either stick it on dvd or pm you a link to it later. I dont think its uploaded yet but it will definately be up soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

Its up on the rte website so you can watch online at
    http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

seanybiker wrote: »
    i have it on sky+. Ill either stick it on dvd or pm you a link to it later. I dont think its uploaded yet but it will definately be up soon

Its uploaded their now ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭SwampThing

seanybiker, that'd be great if you could burn it or upload it somewhere.

I see it on the rte site but I need to have it off line.

EKRIUQ, it's uploaded where?

Thanks lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cotipp

Seanybiker - Could I have a copy of this show on DVD. I've watched it on-line but would really like a high quality copy. I'm more than happy to cover your costs or perhaps we could arrange a trade.

• Advertisement
Advertisement