Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swop shop in Chambers

Options
  • 29-12-2008 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Has anyone been along to the Stitch or Switch yoke in Chambers? I have some clothes that I'd love to swop or sell as I need some new threads but can't really afford it.

Any opinions / reviews on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Looks like a really nice idea and they have nice pieces (I don't like that they don't have big sizes, though)...but i never swapped or bought anything...so I can't help u so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 little miss sos

heh guys i was in there at the weekend and picked up a few really nice pieces. from what i could see they do sizes 8 - 16, mainly ur 10, 12, 14's tho. love the whole idea of having a drink while you shop. my boyfriend was more than happy to have a pint while i went through all the rails...

what more could you want!

Advertisement