Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox 360 60gb HDD €195 del. from dabs.ie

• 29-12-2008 1:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭

Xbox 360 premium 60gb HDD €195

dabs seems to be throwing up great offers these days ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Thanks for the tip. Is anybody experiencing problems in logging into Dabs.ie? I keep receiving the following message:

"Sorry! - Your email address was not found or your password is incorrect. Please try again.

If you need a password reminder, please click the 'forgotten password' link below."

The thing is, I know my password and even had it resent by Dabs and it's still not working.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Rsaeire wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip. Is anybody experiencing problems in logging into Dabs.ie? I keep receiving the following message:

"Sorry! - Your email address was not found or your password is incorrect. Please try again.

If you need a password reminder, please click the 'forgotten password' link below."

The thing is, I know my password and even had it resent by Dabs and it's still not working.

I had this a few weeks back and asked the online support what was going on.. You got the password wrong a few times. They automatically lock the account for 24 hours in that case. Seems to be no way around it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Down to €180 now :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

Im pretty sure the E195 is Xbox+shipping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Aha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Argos up north have them for £176.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I know it's a pretty crap deal but Curry's were doing XBOX 360 60GIG, Extra controller and 3 games (Kung Fu Panda, Indiana Jones Lego and Batman Lego) for 239.99€.

Considering an extra controller is around 50€ anyway it's a pretty good deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭psicic

Thanks OP, I finally decided to get an XBox 360 as €180 (ish) was the sweet spot for me and I was getting a 1 Tb drive from Dabs (for €80 !!!!) anyways.

Supposed to come between 8th and 9th January, but just got info that UPS have dispatched today.... might have it for Friday if all goes well!!! Yay!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Does anyone know what cd-drive comes with this one. and also what mobo is it it?
    it'll be on the back of the unit beside just throw up the power rating...
    thans

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 23,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

psicic wrote: »
    Supposed to come between 8th and 9th January, but just got info that UPS have dispatched today.... might have it for Friday if all goes well!!! Yay!

Hi, when you get it, can you lets us know if it is a new Jasper model or not, you can find out how to check here:

http://www.anandtech.com/gadgets/showdoc.aspx?i=3472

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Never mind all that malark of reading that. its not that clear.
    on the back of the unit beside the serial number it will have either one of these
    12V - 14.2A:5V THIS IS A FALON

OR

12V - 12.1A:5V THIS IS A JASPER

second one is what we're after..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Or if you live in the UK (or know someone there)
    http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/8337514/Xbox-360-Premium-Console-with-60GB-HDD-+-Gears-Of-War-2-+-Fallout-3-+-PES-2009/Product.html

About 185 Euro for the lot..
    Xbox 360 Premium Console with 60GB HDD + Gears Of War 2 + Fallout 3 + PES 2009

Lenny wrote: »
    Never mind all that malark of reading that. its not that clear.
    on the back of the unit beside the serial number it will have either one of these
    12V - 14.2A:5V THIS IS A FALON

OR

12V - 12.1A:5V THIS IS A JASPER

second one is what we're after..
    bk wrote:
    Hi, when you get it, can you lets us know if it is a new Jasper model or not, you can find out how to check here:

http://www.anandtech.com/gadgets/showdoc.aspx?i=3472

I'll let ye know.... XBox hasn't shown up yet.... so it may or may not get here today... I was surprised when I checked site and said it was on the van for delivery... I'd say it's just a clerical error and won't be here til next Wednesday.

Where are dabs located, can yea collect from them?

Shipped from England, arrived in work yesterday - trust me to have gone home a half-day 5 minutes before it arrived!!!

Per Lenny's post, console is a Falcon.

No boxed games included. Price seems to have gone up €5 on site.

Not too put out by Falcon. RROD's don't particularly concern me... I think I might just have enough experience and knowledge of my Consumer Rights to be arguing with Dabs/Microsoft for repair or replacement for any failure within the next six years.

Advertisement