Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The inevitable questions thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Black Thorn

'would you eat road kill' (would you?)
    'would you eat a cow that died from sickness?' (yeah, that sounds like a GREAT plan!
    'what about a cow that died of loneliness/sadness?' (seriously been asked this a few times! and it always gets me cos I know when I'm lonely or sad I wouldn't mind someone eating me ;D) ...low brow I know

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

High enough brow for the poeple here, you'll see!

oh, one my family like:

'but what if a cow was to go nuts/ come from a different planet and they eat humans. they break into your house while you're asleep and try to kill and eat your family. would you kill them then and if so would you eat them? ye know, as a celebration or something?' (jesus.......are they organic?)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i like your families thought process. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

'would you eat road kill' (would you?)

I would, not like a dog or somethin but if it was in good shape why the hell not? Might as well not waste it theres not much point in that either (I obviously fall into the category of veggies who actually love meat)

• Advertisement

Welcome to my category, god I love meat haha. I would eat roadkill or animals that died naturally, pending they were not diseased etc. So time to start raising animals til they die of old age!? :)

I would, not like a dog or somethin but if it was in good shape why the hell not? Might as well not waste it theres not much point in that either (I obviously fall into the category of veggies who actually love meat)

Very true, I suppose there isn't much wrong with that if you love meat. Don't get me wrong, I did love meat and the taste though now the idea of it puts me off with the thought of how greacy even really good meat seems. However I do miss the flavour and advantages of eating fish...but it's dead, I can't get past that particular fact.

Also, if it's road kill it would have fumes from cars being blown into it...hmmm

Advertisement