Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas

• 29-12-2008 2:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I need your advice.. :o

I got two tattoos done around 14 years ago. BIG mistake..

I really wana get cover ups done on both of them. One is on my left hip and the other is on my left shoulder and I am thinking of getting something starting on my left shoulder and moving down to cover my left hip.

I have a few ideas but I dont know if any will work as the panter that is on my left shoulder is kinda big.. (pic attached below)

I love lotus flowers and I already have one on my right lower back area and would love to get more with stars, and I love dot work stars.. I dont know if this can work..

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The flowers one is pretty nice. The panther isn't that big, and should be easy enough to cover up, or maybe reworked into a bigger nicer piece? Possibly a jungle pic, leading down into flowers and a pool of water with lotus petals floating in it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭northdubgal

The flowers one is pretty nice. The panther isn't that big, and should be easy enough to cover up, or maybe reworked into a bigger nicer piece? Possibly a jungle pic, leading down into flowers and a pool of water with lotus petals floating in it?

That sounds pretty cool!!! I wouldnt get the panther done again though but that gives me some food for thought!

The heart that I have on my left hip, how easy would that be to cover up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It should be easy enough, it doesn't look the brightest, it's just a matter of getting the right design that'll mask the shape of it, or integrate it.

Regarding the panther, could be disguised into the trunk/foliage of a tree or could stay as it is, only like it's hiding in a tree, but that you'd have to look hard to see it...

Advertisement