Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group Training Sessions - Where & When

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

foleyalan wrote: »
    Howaya, i might be able to join you this Saturday if you are still running. Earlier the better.
    Yep will be doing 10 next saturday @ about 10 am .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭Peckham

I'm up for a trip to the park this Saturday. Maybe around 11am, and will be 10 miles @ 7:30-7:45 pace if that suits anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Peckham wrote: »
    I'm up for a trip to the park this Saturday. Maybe around 11am, and will be 10 miles @ 7:30-7:45 pace if that suits anyone.
    Count me in, 11pm would suit me better as would that pace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭chinguetti

At the moment, i'll be doing 13.1 miles in the Park on Sunday morning if anyone is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,612 ✭✭✭gerard65

shels4ever wrote: »
    Might join you for this. I'll let you know for sure later on in the week.

• Advertisement

gerard65 wrote: »
    Might join you for this. I'll let you know for sure later on in the week.

Great , and my thursday track session is starting from thursday week, So Thursday AM good for you ? starting with Pyrmid sessions 4,6,8,8,6,4

Thursdays are cool. Looking forward to the track sessions.

Thursdays are cool. Looking forward to the track sessions.

Yep should be 3 of us I hope. Nothing too mad to start as the track season is still a bit away. But I think the masters 1500m should be a good target for you ?

Still up for this in the morning??
    Papal cross 10am?

Yep will be there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 o_thom

heya, new to this, but looking for a running partner for mostly mon to frid running and some weekends, accidently entered gael force west :(and need to get my self running, and gym doesnt cut it. am in the D3 area, tnx

Track session @ 10am Irishtown track, 11-3-10??

Track session @ 10am Irishtown track, 11-3-10??

Wont make it this Thursday but will be there next Tursday.

Will be doing 8-9 mile tomorrow or Sunday in Pheonix park, Going to be doing it all on grass so might be a multi lap run. If anyone else wants to come.

I'll give it a miss this weekend as I'm not sure what I'm doing or when I'm doing it ATM.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭foleyalan

Wont make it this Thursday but will be there next Tursday.

Track session this Thursday 10am ??

foleyalan wrote: »
    Track session this Thursday 10am ??

Depends if your planning on racing on Sat, I am going to race so on Thursday I'll just do an easy 6 miles with some strides , then 3-4 on Friday. No point doing a big track session and then a race 2 days later.

Ayone up for a few miles tomorrow in Pheonixpark @ abotu 8:30 pace.?

Where : ALSAA Track
    When : Thursday 8th 6.15pm (roughly)
    Session: 6* 800m reps @ 3.45p/km (3mins per rep), with 2mins 15 secs recovery jog.

2k warm up, 2k warm down.

The following thursday will be 5*1k.

If anyone wants to help me get through them and is at a similar pace let me know.

Hi all,
    Anyone up for a logish run on Sat mornings. Thinking of doing between 10-15 miles every Sat or Sunday morning starting(on non race weeks).

Plan is to do this on the north side and to go over the hill of howth too.

Anyone else want to join in?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Hi all,
    Anyone up for a logish run on Sat mornings. Thinking of doing between 10-15 miles every Sat or Sunday morning starting(on non race weeks).

Where would you be starting/finishing? I have to be at the Airport just after midday to pick someone up (don't mind going there sweaty) but was also planning a 12/13 miler this saturday. Maybe can combine the two?

menoscemo wrote: »
    Where would you be starting/finishing? I have to be at the Airport just after midday to pick someone up (don't mind going there sweaty) but was also planning a 12/13 miler this saturday. Maybe can combine the two?

This weekend I'll be going on Sunday. The Plan is to run on the north side, Starting in sutton and going over howth, will be a 7 mile run from there.

Next week I will park maybe on Bull island (second bridge)and do the same run, should bring into 11 miles , From the first bridge it will be 13 miles but will build upto that.

Could be a handy route as people can join in at any point and make it form 7-13 miles ...

Most weekend i'm open to either sat or sunday . This week there is a 4 mile race on sat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

No to worry!

In that case I'll be in Phoenix park at about 1.45pm* on saturday for 12 or 13 miles at around 8:45 pace if anyone is interested??

* I could make it at around 10am if that's more suitable for smeone too...

Hi all,

not free to do it this weekend but i ll join you some of the saturdays when i can shels

kennyb3 wrote: »
    not free to do it this weekend but i ll join you some of the saturdays when i can shels

Great , will be good to get a regular group running .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

Shels,

So how far this Sunday? What timeish? and paceish?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭foleyalan

Yeah what time Mark, ill be up for that. The earlier the better for me. 9am?

Macanri wrote: »
    Shels,

So how far this Sunday? What timeish? and paceish?

9 or 10 am on Sunday, I'll be doing 7 from Sutton cross. Going to park in the Marine hotel. Pace will be 8-30 min on the flat but the climb will be slower.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

I'ld be on for it if after 10:45. Let me know the time ye decide. Cheers (sorry alanf, 9am dosen't suit the family!)

• Advertisement

Macanri wrote: »
    I'ld be on for it if after 10:45. Let me know the time ye decide. Cheers (sorry alanf, 9am dosen't suit the family!)

Will let you know, might need to go earlier myslef as i need to be at the road relay later on sunday.

Advertisement