Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group Training Sessions - Where & When

1858687888991»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Just on the off chance....

Lomg run in Kilkenny tomorrow morning around 9 if anyone is around.... 9 min pace or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Anyone in Cork fancy 18 miles at 7.30 pace tomorrow morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

I'm going to be up on Dublin Saturday night. Staying close enough to the Phoenix Park. Is there anyone / any groups to join in with for 15 early morning miles @ 7.00 - 7.20 pace?

With the RNR half on it might be handy to have someone to guide me against turning the wrong way and running against the masses :D

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭morceli

Any groups still meeting up for runs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Used to be a great fun group to run with actually. No harm trying to revive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I happen to be in Dublin this weekend - if anyone is up for 10-12 miles at around 10:30-11 min/mile pace do let me know :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

These used to be great craic alright. Where the basis of the post race beers etc also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

These used to be great craic alright. Where the basis of the post race beers etc also.

There were some crazy people at those alright :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,855 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

i miss the ice cream at the papal cross and meno talking about tyrone

What is the marrige count of formar regular runners? Im gonna say two :D

That is pretty good, can any other boards thread or forum compete with that?

RK - I might well be on for that. I have an entry for the race series 10k, but MILES MILES away from race shape, so was just gonna do it, as I have had a number for every single race series 10k [4? 5?] but yet to do it once!!!]

• Advertisement

Did the 10k, few mins faster than I had expected [while keeping in mind that its 10+ mins slower than my *soft* PB - my half marathon and 10 mile PB's are narrowly outside 10k PB!]

So need to do some speed work sessions now & some kinda syructure on long runs, rather than run around the park floating between 9.30 & 10.30 min miles, as I have done for last few years :D

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭morceli

Sounds like a plan, I will be in the Park next Sat or Sunday morning but doing something very very very slow . But happy to tag along with a group for a couple of miles.

Advertisement