Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

City centre Garages

Options
  • 29-12-2008 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi

Anyone know any decent garage in the city centre I have problems with a opel vectra keeps chugging and losing power ive already changed the fuel filter made no difference....brought it to two garages who did absolutly nothing with and then tried to charge me really sick of getting ripped off so anyone know a good garage i would be eternally gratefully

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

bigsam wrote: »
    Hi

Anyone know any decent garage in the city centre I have problems with a opel vectra keeps chugging and losing power ive already changed the fuel filter made no difference....brought it to two garages who did absolutly nothing with and then tried to charge me really sick of getting ripped off so anyone know a good garage i would be eternally gratefully

Who told you to change the fuel filter? Has anyone hooked it up to a diagnostic system??? If not, why not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭bigsam

no brought it to a garage there last week charged me 100 said they changed plugs and other things totally crap car still the same...i changed oil filter cause there was a fuel leak from tubing just before it...just want to know somewhere in city that will actually look at it properly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Where abouts in the city centre? D2, D1, or suburbs?
    I had somebody really honest, probably not the world's best, but genuine, honest, and cheap in Dublin 6. It seems his honesty put him out of business now :-( In the same boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

What city?

Dublin?
    Cork?
    Limerick?
    Galway?
    Waterford?
    Kilkenny?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭bigsam

in dublin im living in d15 but city centre would be handy to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Try SDP Motors in Arbour Hill (Dublin 7). Probably one of the most honest indy repairers out there. I used to use them several times a week and never once had a serious problem with them. Others here can testify to that too. Call Tommy or John at 01 677 8155. They may be open tomorrow.

Advertisement