Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smiley Smiley Smiley :D

• 29-12-2008 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Right, I fell in love with the smiley piercing a few months ago, I just thinks its a neat lil' piercing and you can choose to show or hide it, I just looooooooove it

So I was a session, and my mate having piercing needles, and us being slightly soberly challenged decided to give everyone a new piercing, most people got their nipples pierced, i decided to get my smiley done, like it was all sterilised but I know how stupid it was, especially the smiley being an oral piercing, I know how stupid and idioitic, should of had some more cop on I was but yah Im just being honest, I shouldnt be allowed drink

So lone behold, needless to say it grew out in like 3 days, I took it out before it ripped out, but now I want to get it done properly

Obviously I'm going to get it done properly this time by professionals, so do ya's think I have a chance, if I got it pierced up a bit higher??? or will it probs grow out again? I hear most of them doooo:(

Oh and any suggestions where? I normally go Celestial Ring, but now Im kind of curious to go to Snakebite..hmmmm choices choices

Cheers:P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've said it before and will say it again, Steve in Snakebite is awesome! If you want, just go in to chat to him, he'll take a look, and if he thinks it won't work, he'll tell you straight out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I had my smiley for at least 18months before i took it out and I took it out by choice it wasn growing out at all if that helps??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.i.t.h.i.u.m

I think that settles this case,
    off to Steve it is:D

oh I hope it can be pierced:P
    Cheers lads ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i did my own twice,forst time was kinda angry and sore and probably growing out so i took it out,did it again a couple of months after and not had any problems,once it lealed properly after the last time it should be ok!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 L.i.t.h.i.u.m

haha just thought I'd say, I finally got it done:)
    I got it pierced up in wildcat/celestial ring in stephens green cause I was on the southside and by god was it cold yesterday, it went right through me, but yeah its up sooooo much higher now so Im just hoping it stays that way, hears hoping, I was always told that a smiley had a better chance of lasting if it was pierced with a bar rather than a cbr, but a cbr was put in, i was kind of hoping a bar but i should of stated beforehand, silly me, but I dunno if thats fact or myth, maybe someone all knowledgable could enlighten me:rolleyes:

anyways result all round, on a bum not I was just told i have a 21st on sat and the 40e deal on in fibbs on fri:( and no alcohol allowed.. shucccccks! next expedition the nape:D but so many questions need answering before I go get it done:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement