Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Part request?

Options
  • 29-12-2008 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys anyone know where I would get a HEAD GASKET SET for a 01 Zafira 2.0DTi 2.0Di at short notice around the North East and also what should I expect to pay for it? Hopefully looking to pick it up today if I can find one handy.

Thanks

ding

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,249 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try www.traynors.co.uk up North.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Puncell

i reckon you should get the head gasket for about €70 ish...not sure where would have them in stock at short notice.....try airside opel in swords or boyne valley opel in drogheda or joe duffy opel in finglas.....hope this helps...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Thanks all. All closed or don't have one till the 5th :( Waiting for Consort to get back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Did you try Dan Daily engineering out in dunshauglin?

Haven't a clue if they are open over the holidays or not, but they do supply head gasket kits, as well as their machining services....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Thanks all. Eddie from Consort managed to source one for me and I picked it up yesterday. Top marks to them for their customer service!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭samih

Good stuff. Eddie's a class bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,324 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Yep, Eddie is indeed a gentleman. Gave me two batteries on tick recently so I could see which one fitted better! I've been going there years though, so he might not be so trusting with everyone. Always knocks a few bob off too!

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement