Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n95-cant send messages

• 29-12-2008 3:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi

I got a Nokia N95(vodafone) for christmas, I can make and receive calls and receive text messages but for some reason cannot send text messages.
    When I press send, it fails straight away, anybody have a solution to this problem? Thanks very much
    s

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

sabrina99 wrote: »
    Hi

I got a Nokia N95(vodafone) for christmas, I can make and receive calls and receive text messages but for some reason cannot send text messages.
    When I press send, it fails straight away, anybody have a solution to this problem? Thanks very much
    s

Check your message centre number is correct. Im not sure of it but im sure some vodafone customer here will let you know what it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Is your Message service number: +35387699989?

If the number is correct, then did you use the sim card you already had? If so its to old, you need to go to a Vodafone store and get a free replacement sim.

Advertisement