Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

equestrian online sales

Options
  • 29-12-2008 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Is there any online stores you use having any good new yr sales. Im after a new gpa helmet:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭K-Bowie

Depends how far your willing to get it shipped to you from I know a good few German websites but unless you speak German your pritty screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

lester76 wrote: »
    Is there any online stores you use having any good new yr sales. Im after a new gpa helmet:D:D

Me too actually and from what I see there's little or no price drop on the few sites I looked at over here.

Rip off Ireland :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Are they any sites that can reliably translate the German web sites?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 lambec3

I would look on bidding sites (you know the one I'm talking about haha) or any stores selling in sterling.

I've just got a new horse so I'm buying lots of new stuff and I find the exchange rate saves lots of money!

There's also an equestrian clearance site that's really cheap and in sterling.

PM me and I'll send ya a link :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭granturismo

Are they any sites that can reliably translate the German web sites?

Try babelfish, it translates copied and pasted blocks of text or will translate the whole webpage - results will vary.

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

would be wary of a helmet from a "bidding" site,how do you know it wasn't hopped off the ground by the "seller"

Advertisement