Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Site For Jerseys etc

• 29-12-2008 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a link to a cheap enough online shopping site that delivers to republic of Ireland, preferably for free or cheap price, and that does stuff like premiership jerseys, kits, sportswear, cheap clothes etc. If you've ever been to Sports Direct in UK you know what I mean, a website like that. I think they have a site also but im not sure if they deliver to ireland.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

www.kitbag.com have a good sale on , often used them, delivery aint free but very good service and prices from them.

www.thefootballshirt.com was mentioned on here a few weeks back, very cheap , dont think the shirts are the genuine article though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

andrew1977 wrote: »
    www.kitbag.com have a good sale on , often used them, delivery aint free but very good service and prices from them.

www.thefootballshirt.com was mentioned on here a few weeks back, very cheap , dont think the shirts are the genuine article though.
    Thanks.

I should have put it in I suppose but I dont mind if the shirts are knock offs, as long as they are decent looking and dont crumble in the first wash. Also not just premiership jerseys, but rugby jerseys also.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I bought two jerseys from thefootballshirt, and the numbering on teh back of both are falling off, one washed 3 times, other never got as far as the machine.

However, I believe jomzajung.com might be better quality. Won't matter either way if you don't bother with player numbering.

Advertisement