Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sushi in cork?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Finally I tried the Dharma's Deli a few days ago...my ideas were confirmed by the taste test :P
    It's not bad but neither good...the rice was really floury (dunno how to explain this in english, hope it makes sense) and almost frozen, terribile :mad:
    Fish was ok, but really just ok...obviously if u keep it too cold the taste is quite weak. Prices are HIGH, expecially for a take away place...more than 8 euros for 4 single pieces (I didn't choose anything expecially expensive, I wanted to taste some basic cheap stuff)...
    Probably I am kinda "spoiled" cause I ate sushi in many places, cheap and not...
    Won't go there a second time, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Stugots

I've picked up a takeaway on the last two Friday nights as a treat. Called in the order a few hours before and then picked it up. I found the Sushi to be quite nice - much better than what is (or was?) available in the English Market or M&S and certainly up to the standard that you find in mid-range Sushi restaurants in other cities. My order was made fresh, so no problem with the rice (texture can harden after it is chilled). I thought the price was what you would expect for Sushi in Ireland - approx E30 for takeout for 2 people.

Altogether - recommended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭L.R. Weizel

Where is Dharma's Deli exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Stugots

Where is Dharma's Deli exactly?

24 Marlboro Street

Between South Mall and Oliver Plunket Street. Coming from South Mall, Marlboro Street is the Street beside AIB. Dharma's is about half ways up on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

Dharma's must be pretty damn good if it drove kolstruck to make a Boards.ie account just to post positively about their food....well, unless he/she is the owner of said establishment!

• Advertisement
Advertisement