Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

30% OFF Electrical Tesco

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Ok, so I said I wouldn't go...but I did!

Was looking for an MP3 docking thingy(lads got Ipod nano shuffles from their grandparents and I have one of the aldi thingys!) Instead I got a Morphy Richards Micro system for €49ish. This is the one
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Morphy-Richards-29114-Micro-System/dp/B001CTFJVI

Also got a toaster!(Yipee!)Had to get the man to get it from the stock room though. Worked out about 18 for a four slicer. (because 2 slices aint enough)

Loads of goodman tellies there, a few of the disney dvd/tv combos and another few makes of tellies there too (in Mahon)

Few XBOX boxes on shelves, many other items in Electrical section too.

So I am pretty glad I went out even if I am broker than ever before!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭Rich1691

When do they close today?

Tesco in wilton closes at six as for the rest i'm not sure but they probably have similar closing times!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

Tesco in Maynooth had the PS3 for €280 also (just the ps3 though, not a bundle). Some 16gB ipod nanos for €130 also. Wasn't too bad out there around 3pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

machalla wrote: »
    Tesco in Maynooth had the PS3 for €280 also (just the ps3 though, not a bundle). Some 16gB ipod nanos for €130 also. Wasn't too bad out there around 3pm.

Ah nuts... I was in Dundrum at about 1.30 and they had no PS3's so I asked them to ring Maynooth but there was no answer so I decided that they were unlikely to have any so I went home instead of heading to Maynooth :mad::(

I guess he who dares wins and I didn't dare enough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Any ipod nano's left in Clarehall? What time does that place close at. Would be tempted to actually get up if they had any!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭mgsrocks

joey54 wrote: »
    Any ipod nano's left in Clarehall? What time does that place close at. Would be tempted to actually get up if they had any!

Only ipod's they had were ipod shuffles today, all others were out of stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,339 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

are there any discounts tomorrow, went to 2 shops today but both were closed....will they have the offers tomorrow morning I wonder...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭grimm2005

got a ps3 in maynooth for bout 250. no games but its really just for the blurays id be using it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Anyone know if this offer is going today as well as yesterday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭dabbler2004

the offer was for yesterday only.
    I tried Clonmel myself around 12 yesterday but they had very little of the smaller screen size tvs left at that stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

was in Maynooth there today, and one of the staff says this 30% discount may be returning in the near future, well, February at most.

Advertisement