Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GOW 1 & 2 what's it worth?

• 29-12-2008 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Just bought my first Xbox this morning, this one. Was looking on YouTube last night at the game and didn't think I'd like it, I got FarCry2 too, I like the look of that game. So was thinking of swapping/selling GOW 1 & 2. Just wondering what it would be worth? :\

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

GOW 1 about 5 euro
    GOW 2 about 30-35 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

ah give them a try, great games, gears 1 was the reason i bought my xbox and gears 2 is just plain better but if you insist on selling them, the above prices are about right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

theteal wrote: »
    ah give them a try, great games, gears 1 was the reason i bought my xbox and gears 2 is just plain better but if you insist on selling them, the above prices are about right
    I'd try them but there still in the plastic wrapper. The 2 games are in the same box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Carroller wrote: »
    GOW 1 about 5 euro
    GOW 2 about 30-35 euro
    You'd probably get less than that for GOW2. I think it's €40 in Gamestop new.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

You'd probably get less than that for GOW2. I think it's €40 in Gamestop new.

Depends on where you go for the trade in

Xtravision usually do trade ins on new games in the region of 30-40 euro i got 40 euro for GTA 4 about a month or so after it was released

• Advertisement

Best places to try are Smyths and Xtravision. Avoid Game/Game.stop like the plague. You might get a good price on adverts.ie if you're lucky.

Advertisement