Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish

• 29-12-2008 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Bringing a group to Roundwood tomorrow. Any hints on how to be top dog?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

mo_town wrote: »
    Bringing a group to Roundwood tomorrow. Any hints on how to be top dog?!

Loads of tips.......... 1. Don't get shot :)

I haven't been to skirmish in a while so cant remember tips for the games. But in general, keep your head down and only shoot at what you can see to save ammo. Remember paintballs are not bullets and do not always go where you want them to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mo_town

Had a great day in Skirmish. Superb venue, well organised and have all the bruises to prove how good it was!

Had a great day in Skirmish. Superb venue, well organised and have all the bruises to prove how good it was!

good stuff. Drop by paintballer.ie if you like and post up a review of your day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mo_town

good stuff. Drop by paintballer.ie if you like and post up a review of your day.

Apparently I am banned from paintballer.ie! Never visited the site before!

Apparently I am banned from paintballer.ie! Never visited the site before!

Hmm, your ip address must be blocked for some reason. Try on a different computer or use hidemyass.com

Or pm he here with your IP address and Ill sort it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement