Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Airport Express

Options
  • 29-12-2008 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a wireless modem provided by Eircom and I want to extend it's range. I have very low connection in my room. Is the apple airport express a good way of doing this?

I also think it will be useful for playing my music in the house and for sharing files with others and it works with the xbox also, I think.

Anybody have any opinions on the product?

70euro on Dabs doesn't seem like a bad price.

Any help would be grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

I have one and it's set to extend my main router's range - which is an Apple Airport Extreme. Not too sure how it would work with third party routers like the Netopia but can't see it being any different really and should work fine. The music aspect of it is great and works very well with iTunes.

BTW, Dabs charges around €12 shipping as a minimum on any order...

Advertisement