Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeing contact names in PC Suite

• 29-12-2008 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm sorting through the hundreds of old text messages on my phone using PC suite. Im trying to delete them by contact, but for some reason only 2 of my contacts are actually showing up in the name column. All of the others are just showing up as the number.

Is there any way to get PC Suite to recognise the contacts in the message window?

Its strange how if I click contacts in the general PC Suite window, all the numbers on my phone and the associated contacts come up just fine.

Once I go into listing the messages, it loses the association between the names and numbers.. except for 2 random ones which are stored in the same way as the others.

Just curious as to how to fix it!

Advertisement