Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wireless adapter: Help

• 29-12-2008 8:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My xbox cant seem to find my wireless network, i put in new router boxes because before i was getting some sort of broken singnal, IE some one walks in and its gone.

No there is not conection it just goes as far as

Wireless adapter:connected

Any help would be great

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Hi,

My xbox cant seem to find my wireless network, i put in new router boxes because before i was getting some sort of broken singnal, IE some one walks in and its gone.

No there is not conection it just goes as far as

Wireless adapter:connected

Any help would be great

Thanks

Turn off all security on your router, change the broadcast channel and make sure it's set to dynamically assign IP addresses - see if you can get the basics working, then add in security. What kind of router do you have?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

The router is netopia the wirless box's are netgear

The is no secuity set all keys ect are off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Not too well up on this stuff. I heard somewhere about opening ports on your router.
    Try this link.. if its no good, do a google search for "xbox open ports"

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/223583

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

The router is netopia the wirless box's are netgear

The is no secuity set all keys ect are off

So you use a wired router for broadband and a seperate wireless router? Are the IP subnets correct, and set to obtain automatically? Can you just use one wireless router, instead of 2 routers? Or are you using the netgear plugged into the xbox360?

Advertisement