Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool Jerseys?

• 29-12-2008 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭

Where is the cheapest offline shop out there to buy the new liverpool jersey (home)?

Cheers
    Maloney_o9

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Theres last season's home and away jerseys for €25 in champion sports in kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Little A

JJB Sports had a selection of shirts (wouldn't have a clue which season). Adults were down to €36 & kids €27....BUT they are also offering 21.5% off that. so approx €29 & €22.
    My friend went to get one expecting to pay €45 for a kids one (as per the price tag) & was VERY happy to get it for €22.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

in guineys they sell the whole kit...official real ones i had the jersey allready so i bought the socks n shorts together they were 19 euro...could go down the road to champion and pay over 35 euro for them....so ye they sell the liverpool jerseys in guineys and they are real i had a good look

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,421 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Bestway4you.com

noodler wrote: »
    Bestway4you.com

ordered a valencia jersey off their yesterday only to find out last night the jerseys "are real but not official" according to the owner so they arent official

• Advertisement

marko91 wrote: »
    ordered a valencia jersey off their yesterday only to find out last night the jerseys "are real but not official" according to the owner so they arent official

Excellent quality and price though.

My Liverpool one is literally perfect.

Sorry OP, missed the offline bit.

Excellent quality and price though.

My Liverpool one is literally perfect.

Sorry OP, missed the offline bit.

i will inspect my jersey closely when i get it in 2 weeks time lol hope the david villa 7 on the back dont disapear in the wash, if u were to put ur liverpool jersey and another liverpool jersey u bought in a shop would u noitce any difference?and does it come with the adidas tags like on the real ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 robdig

try heatons they always sell jerseys at the end of the season and a cheap prices too!

marko91 wrote: »
    i will inspect my jersey closely when i get it in 2 weeks time lol hope the david villa 7 on the back dont disapear in the wash, if u were to put ur liverpool jersey and another liverpool jersey u bought in a shop would u noitce any difference?and does it come with the adidas tags like on the real ones?

It sure did, tags and everything. I mean the onlt thingtelling me it can't be real is the price. Its from Asia so theres a chance it is just straight from source. I didn't get a nameon the back (was contemplating Keane-thank god) so I can't commet on the that. No problems with the quality of the other stitching though.

It sure did, tags and everything. I mean the onlt thingtelling me it can't be real is the price. Its from Asia so theres a chance it is just straight from source. I didn't get a nameon the back (was contemplating Keane-thank god) so I can't commet on the that. No problems with the quality of the other stitching though.

thats good news i hope mine is real...ill post back on this thread when i get the jersey, do you know any sites that sell 100% official jerseys?even for like a tenner or so less than the shops?

• Advertisement
Advertisement