Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

if anyone hears of....

Options
  • 29-12-2008 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

any part time jobs going can you please let me know (i dont know if this is approprtiate to post here so sorry if not!) im handing in my notice tomorrow so i can get work experience for a post grad but will need part time job to pay the bills and dont want to leave galway:(! thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

What line of work you trying to get into? I may know some peeps who know some peeps..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Trang

m83 wrote: »
    What line of work you trying to get into? I may know some peeps who know some peeps..
    well my post grads in youth/community work, gota degree in fine art! but id take anything as part time work, beggers cant be choosers i guess lol.... got loads of experience in bar work, retail and all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Quinzos sandwich bar on Abbeygate have a sign up looking for staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Trang

m83 wrote: »
    ErnieBert wrote: »
    Quinzos sandwich bar on Abbeygate have a sign up looking for staff.

cool! thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

The newsagents opposite Dunnes in Edwardsquare is looking for staff.

• Advertisement

Shaney Macs?

I could never understand how they charge something like 1euro50 for a bottle of coke when only across the way Dunnes are charging a euro.

economies of scale..

Advertisement