Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you not do to the barking dog next door

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Have u tried pointing at it and saying "shhht.", then poking it in the neck?

2rejqso.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Damo9090 wrote: »
    Lol id say thats funny.
    Priceless, esp when the kids ask what the dog is trying to do, and that cat can sure fight back.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

had very same problem with my own dog.. ended up buying a collar in the vets, ninety euro i think, only put it on at night...when the dog barks it gives a little shock to its throat.. brilliant.. so get into your neighbour ask them to consider buying it..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

galwayrush wrote: »
    my next door's dog keeps trying to shag a cat, so he's got enough problems of his own.:D

I bet your just jealous right ;) it is a cute looking cat ;)

Lainey wrote: »
    had very same problem with my own dog.. ended up buying a collar in the vets, ninety euro i think, only put it on at night...when the dog barks it gives a little shock to its throat.. brilliant.. so get into your neighbour ask them to consider buying it..

hmmm !!! ive a present for your dog for the new year ! nah ignore those batteries, thats standard on dog collars these days.
    i like it ! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

samhail wrote: »
    I bet your just jealous right ;) it is a cute looking cat ;)

! :)
    Yes. very cute.:) but her claws.................:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement